Whenever You and I set to achieve our noble being, we release from the universe, an equal and opposite reaction: resistance that is merely willing to stop from our true self.

FIRST KISS


 
She was too beautiful not to ignore.
My greeting was always by hand, but she wanted to kiss her by any occasion.

First kiss


 
One day, she called me by phone and asked me to meet her, but my thought bounced, my mouth shivered and my heart beat up to 140 beat per min(hypertension range).
I quickly washed my head to mimic my sweets.
I said no! emphasizing that I have pressing issues yet lying.
 
one night going home after her visit, she looked In the eyes and said why not?. Nothing I said.
I did not gave it a hard thought, in a matter of a minute I closed my eyes and breath a little and said why not to myself.
Then look back in her eyes, she quickly grabbed my shoulder, then my first kiss💋
 
Though I had fear, It was sweet for real, it was.

Challenge your fear.
 
The same in life happens, we encounter different opportunities and new things some of them ready for us to make us affluent, but we don't grab them, because we have Xenophobia (fear of strange things).
 
We don't take action because we want to play it safe and live our life like that.
We must remember,
 
 Even though boot is safest when it is on the coast, it was not made for that".
 
We fear loses, we can't  pay to learn new things and sometime we don't engage in new things designed for free.
Sure we don't!.
 
But from now on start new thing even it is as small as trying new road you never travelled before.
 
do something that will change your life.
 
Start new things.
Prepare for the opportunities and learn how to unleash them.
 
Do something new, even though you fail, learn something from your failure and see where it went wrong.
 After you are done enjoy the fruit of it.
 
This is how to start:
Start by learning soft skills: leadership, management, public speaking,.....
 
Move away from your comfort zone and try to look at problems as opportunity.

  • TRY NEW THINGS
  • READ NEW BOOKS
  • READ ON SUBJECT YOU BARELY LIKE.

UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL

WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE



Wisdom seeker clever

WISDOM SEEKER

We are not what we are, but what we do. With simple step forward, we can achieve tremendous things. Start small but now.

5 Comments

  1. Bravo pp kbx uburimo neza keep it up First kiss ndayemera sana izindi nkayo nyinshi turazitegereje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting . Keep the effort .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rise more brother 💪, encounter so that a lot will be achieved ✊

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post